• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Sullivan County New York

mike72274

Hi I’m Mike and I’m new to the group. I live in Sullivan County NY and was just looking for people to metal detect with in the area. Please message me if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On and off for 40 years. Just recently purchased some new equipment. Looking for some places to go.

I’m in Bloomingburg, not far. I just bought the equinox 800 and I am also looking for places to go but so far no luck.

I’m in Bloomingburg, not far. I just bought the equinox 800 and I am also looking for places to go but so far no luck.

I really want to find old houses or even better a Civil War site or camp.

We are a few miles from each other. Some great history around here. Problem is getting permission.

Yup were really close. I know I’m sure there is definitely great places to detect in the area. But like you said how do you get permission. I wish there was a metal detecting club in the area.

Hey Mike and Jim, I am also in Bloomingburg. Mike I had sent you a message a while back not sure if you have been on or not.

Because the three of us are so close it would nice if we could all get together to do something.

Ray

Sorry for the late late reply lol. Yes I definitely want to find some buddies to go detecting

Back
Top Bottom