• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Funny MDing related story

Bajanick

Elite Member
I mentioned to my landlord how I am looking for old housed to Detect, So he says his daughters house was built in around 1920 and she would not mind.
He calls her up and asks her, after a short while he starts laughing and says, ok Ill see if he still wants to, and Im like what does that mean.
It turns out, her son took his brothers jar of $80 worth of change and scattered it all over the back yard. :lol:
I guess the front yard is still Detectable............;)

Do it Baja... clean up the change and then go for the deep targets and you will be ahead of the game :)

That sounds like a fun hunt. I would do it.

Great practice for learning how your detector works too. :yes:

At least you know you should find $80 in change. I'd do it for $80 :D

If he did it not that long ago you could always try learning how to pop targets out of the ground with a probe or a small digger...i always try this on targets that are on the surface just to be fast...i would hunt $80 is pretty good plus older finds beneath that

I'll hunt it with you...at least my chances of getting attacked again will be less! (Unless I find something good and you jump me!!!)

Bajanick, I say go for it man. Heck I would be there helping if I was not so far away(with no transportation). And any ways you could help with the recovery of the coins in the backyard. The brother would be probably be happy for the help.

:lol: Felix at least you still got your sense of humor.

:lol: Felix at least you still got your sense of humor.
I think I'll have that placed on my gravestone when I die "At least he had a sense of humor"!
Thanks - for the idea!

LOL, No I would not attack you Felix...
The change is all laying on the surface but I was told I cannot keep it. I thought about racking it up then detecting.

I just found out it was built in 1933, thats plenty old enough for some silver, theres got to be some good finds there. It wont be for a couple weeks, Ill post when I do. :)

I was told I cannot keep it.

Huh? Well fooey, might as well write it off then.

What are you suppose to do, find $80 bucks worth of change, and then all the rest is yours? How would you be able to prove a Merc wasn't in that jar.

You would have to give them ALL OF THE MONEY you find. :(

Maybe you could rent them your detector for eighty bucks? :!:

Back
Top Bottom