Update--Movin on up

George in PA

Well it seems my "digger" will not buy me a DFX, excuse, "I don't know what to buy and I will get the wrong thing".  Soooo, I went and bought it myself.  I thought I would take it out in the yard and check it out where I had been with the Prizm V many times, did'nt find much just a clad quarter.  Two days later went to a private park, found a hand full of clad and a GOLD ear ring.  First gold for me.  This was in an area that I had gone over the exact same place, not a week before with the Prizm.  I had done this as a test, thinking I would go over the exact same ground with the DFX.  Glad I did.  And also glad I moved on up!

Redneck said:
Well it seems my "digger" will not buy me a DFX, excuse, "I don't know what to buy and I will get the wrong thing". Soooo, I went and bought it myself. I thought I would take it out in the yard and check it out where I had been with the Prizm V many times, did'nt find much just a clad quarter. Two days later went to a private park, found a hand full of clad and a GOLD ear ring. First gold for me. This was in an area that I had gone over the exact same place, not a week before with the Prizm. I had done this as a test, thinking I would go over the exact same ground with the DFX. Glad I did. And also glad I moved on up!
Sorry you had to buy your own present, but at least you got what you want!

Nice Redneck, welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to more of your finds with your DFX. I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

Big congrats to ya redneck. Your gonna love this machine. It took me about half a season to really learn the ins-and-outs of it, but now I can just punch in what ever program I want for the conditions I'm in and go. Hope to see the pics of the finds you make with it.

Welcome! Looking forward to more of your digs. A few people here have the DFX and will be glad to help you, right Hoser?

Back
Top Bottom