feed back on a product

Seems like it would be in the way somehow, going under things it might hit the ground, etc. Is it's purpose to set the detector down on it ? Why do you need one ? You could also just attach a shallow U shaped (2-3 inches long) piece to the bottom of the battery box. Steve in so az

in my experiences while working say a totlot with sand or a volley ball court with sand I did'nt want to set it down in the sand you know what I mean?

All so Steve,
I've been using on my detector just to see if it is in fact a hender and even at 8" it does not get in the way of my natural swing what so ever, and with the easy clip on if you were to want to go under some thing it only takes a split second to remove and reattach.

Sounds good if it is easy on-off. I always set my detector down on the sand or whatever. It's sealed and never any problems, Steve in so az

I like it Rusty... I sometimes get concerned putting my DFX down on the wet sand I hunt, The only thing I might like it a little closer to the ground so there is less danger of it tipping.

I got my package it is strange what the salt water does to coins I thank you/.So you think it might be a little to tall?Thats a easy fix. .
Cfmct-PI said:
I like it Rusty... I sometimes get concerned putting my DFX down on the wet sand I hunt, The only thing I might like it a little closer to the ground so there is less danger of it tipping.

Well, I like it Rustynail...However...Do you think you could modify it by putting some sort of hinge at the neck so you can fold it down yet, leaving it attached to you'r machine...(Kind of like a kick stand on a bike)...Anyway...Just a thought. Happy hunting.

Rusty,its a great idea however,is it going to make the Explorer heavier than what it already is.But well done on a good idea.I never like putting my machine down when in a muddy area and this would solve that.I think the hinge idea would work too.

I like the hinge idea also but my thought process going into it was being cost effective.
Duanelp said:
Well, I like it Rustynail...However...Do you think you could modify it by putting some sort of hinge at the neck so you can fold it down yet, leaving it attached to you'r machine...(Kind of like a kick stand on a bike)...Anyway...Just a thought. Happy hunting.

total wight is only 6.5 oz. and if I were to short the length which seems to be the concensus then we're looking at about 5 oz.
spittfire said:
Hey Rusty, how much does it weigh?? That would be more of a consideration to me. Good job! :lol:
simonthesearcher said:
Rusty,its a great idea however,is it going to make the Explorer heavier than what it already is.But well done on a good idea.I never like putting my machine down when in a muddy area and this would solve that.I think the hinge idea would work too.

I totaly appreciate everyones input and what I've decided is to shorten it alittle and go for it on e-bay
if anyone is interested you can e-mail me.

Back
Top Bottom