Ace 250 Pro or Whites Prizm II

DeepBeeps

A friend of mine is trying to decide which detector to go with. I told him I would ask everyone on this forum for your opinions. What do all of you recommend. Both are going for $250. Thanks.

Actually both sell for 199.95. The choice depends on what you want. The Ace 250 has more up front features and the PrizmII pinpoints better. Both have optional coils and both get about the same depth. I give the nod to the Ace250 but your friend would do well with both as they are great little starter detectors. If you need any more help please let me know.

I would recommend, now I am not bias, the Whites PrizmII. As with any detector, practice makes perfect.
pop

Where have you seen the Ace250 Pro for $200? I've seen the non-pro for that price, but not the pro.

DeepBeeps said:
A friend of mine is trying to decide which detector to go with. I told him I would ask everyone on this forum for your opinions.
What do all of you recommend. Both are going for $250. Thanks.

The Ace 250 Pro comes with two coils, the standard 6.5" X 9" and the 9" X 12" and sells for $280 on ebay.

I have an Ace 250 which you can get on ebay (or at most dealers) for $199.95. I know that the Ace 250 is an excellent MD...I don't know about the Prizm II.

I have the Prizm ll, and my bro.[mega] had the Ace. Both are good machines , the ace gives you more for the buck, but [sorry mega] my vote is for the prizm. But whatever he decides he can't go wrong with either detector...very equal in my book..
idxwodd

Hey Epi-Hunter, where did you get your 12'' Ace coil for $80? I am thinking of getting one also. One more thing, I am considering my next detector purchase and the CZ30 is on my list. I see that you use this detector as well as the ACE 250. What can you tell me about the Fisher CZ30? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom