From the "Book of Dug that is not coins."

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Bored out of my tree waiting for the game and looking out the window at the vast frozen wasteland so I decided to post from my non coin dug book. Go Rams!
2uz78td.jpg

Nice work, packaging and booking the smalls like that! Makes for a handy, pleasant way to flip through the memories, and the interesting array of what lurks beneath (or on)the surface. I've been thinking of doing something like that with my tokens, foreign coins, medals, etc.
For now, I have a shadowbox display on the wall to gaze at.

Attachments

• DSCN9391.jpg
    DSCN9391.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 158
Bored out of my tree waiting for the game and looking out the window at the vast frozen wasteland so I decided to post from my non coin dug book. Go Rams!
I am sitting here waiting for the rain to stop so I can hit a permission I got, but dont think it will. :(
I made the mistake of mixing all my non dug finds and dug finds all together, I guess I could figure it out if need be.

Nice work, packaging and booking the smalls like that! Makes for a handy, pleasant way to flip through the memories, and the interesting array of what lurks beneath (or on)the surface. I've been thinking of doing something like that with my tokens, foreign coins, medals, etc.

I guess you dont have earthquakes in Wisconsin.... LOL.

"No Coin Dug Book". That is a great way to sort and categorize your non-coin finds.
I do have a question regarding the coin display holders. Are there specific brands that you use or steer clear of based on coin degrading or yellowing of the plastic over time?
I have never used them, but I was referencing it from knowledge of cheap photo albums and acid in the paper.

yo F

Nic e job on that display me bouy!

As a military veteran of 20 years I refuse to watch. The condoning of the disrespect by the NFL does not endear them to me.

Yall enjoy but I will watch something else.

As a military veteran of 20 years I refuse to watch. The condoning of the disrespect by the NFL does not endear them to me.

Yall enjoy but I will watch something else.

Right there with you, brother.

There are some awesome displays in this thread!

What inning are they in? Has anybody fouled out or got a hole in one?

Back
Top Bottom