Equinox made easy.

Park 1 frequency balance versus Park2. Did she make a mistake starting at 1:10 minute marker, concerning finding too much trash?

Interesting video, I printed out the manual today, gonna see if I can have office max (or depot) whichever is still in business do it pocket sized and make me a book

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Interesting video, I printed out the manual today, gonna see if I can have office max (or depot) whichever is still in business do it pocket sized and make me a book

Nox 600

I have a copy of the manual downloaded on my phone. This makes for easy access.

Nox 600

In North Atlanta, I found Staples office supplies to be better at self-published booklets. Especially if you wish to make more than one copy.

In North Atlanta, I found Staples office supplies to be better at self-published booklets. Especially if you wish to make more than one copy.

Sadly our nearest staples is 1.5 hours away.

Nox 600

Best printing price

I had our public library print out a detector manual and they only charge ten cents a sheet! A bargain compared to any store. Though they only do black and white

And to all those who enjoyed the tutorial. I am glad that I came across them and was able to share them with you all. She is supposed to be releasing more in the near future. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom