Short evening hunt at the old park nets a purse and a couple wheaties + steelie!

mrhelton

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 169
Neat finds! Congrats. Love the little purse...it ramps up my curiousity 'how/when' it was lost in the first place??? Keep digging.

Great finds---One ting on my bucket list is a Steelie

This is my third one. The first 2 were completely unidentifiable. I only knew what they were because they were found in the hole with normal pennies.

I have no idea what this one rang up on the AT Pro because it was dark and I don't look at the numbers on this park. I dug up any repeating tone above iron because this place gets hammered.

Nice hunt, I love finding odd things like that. That steelie is in pretty good shape, only one I have is just a rusty blob but I can see the D mint mark on it lol.

Here's a link to your doctor bag. Sold for 5 bucks on Ebay so like finding 50 dimes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-min...t=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item4adbefab04

WOW great find, thanks!

Nice hunt, I love finding odd things like that. That steelie is in pretty good shape, only one I have is just a rusty blob but I can see the D mint mark on it lol.

I didn't think it was possible to find one with ANY detail at all. Super shocked about that :)

Back
Top Bottom