Silver payload!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
I went ti the bank with $20 nickels and asked yet again if they had halves, well today they had $50 worth! I said, fine i'll take $20 and figured id open one quickly in the car and if it was good ask go borrow $30 from mom and get the rest. Well, i dump the roll into my hand and POW! IT LOOKED SOLID SILVER! I dump the other! POW! SOLID AGAIN! I flip out and mom and i got the other three rolls! $50 in halves = 31 90% and 36 40% Kennedys!! NO flippin' WAY! Unbelievable!! Just wow! I had this feeling as i walked to the car, of "Oh man, i bet these two have silver!" And then BAM!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 100_6041.jpg
    100_6041.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 456
  • 100_6042.jpg
    100_6042.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 100_6043.jpg
    100_6043.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 450
Very good! : ) You've had one heck of a great week! Finds like that are few and far between, but fantastic when it happens. Good luck for next time.

You are hooked for real now!:laughing:

Attachments

• en-fuego-t-shirt.jpg
    en-fuego-t-shirt.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Very good! : ) You've had one heck of a great week! Finds like that are few and far between, but fantastic when it happens. Good luck for next time.

Haha, im having a great year! Science fair winner, braces off after 4 1/2 years on Wednesday, silver payday and my first permission ever! :D

You are hooked for real now!:laughing:

Haha ive been doing it now for nearly three years, recently started halves but with my very small budget and my banks rarely having halves i dont do as many as KT ;)

Congrats! Awesome finds!

Thx! Still can't believe it!

Nice haul.....WTG

Thx man!

Holy Cats man what a CRH haul!!!! :wow: Way to go! Does your Mom know how much $$ in silver you just snagged?

Haha yes she does, the total numismatic value is about $400 :D :wow:

Congrats. Looks like someones silver half collection went missing not too long ago. :)

I wish I had that kind of luck. A couple years ago I went through around $200 in coins and didnt find a single silver in the bunch. After that I just havent found the motivation to try it again.

Kennedy Silver

Congrats........... how lucky can one guy get? Last year I went through about a thousand dollars in halfs, and got one 40%er. This year I've gone through 170 dollars and have three 40%ers and feel lucky. At least I did feel lucky, until I read this Thread. I am glad for you though. That's awesome!
HH everyone

Congrats! Outstanding! What did the rolls look like? Just curious. Were they old rolls or bank wrapped or??? I can always get halves here but they are always "commercially" rolled. Seems like I average a silver for every hundred bucks or so in halves.

Coinflation

Accoarding to coinflation, you have $335.54 in silver there. Not bad for having fun CRHing..............seems like you are on a roll lately?
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom