a few firsts

bigstemz

Banned
Been doing this water hunting thing for a few years now. Up untill this year I have never found a dollar coin, even the newer gold ones with the presidents or sacaguwea. So a few weeks ago a get a susan B anthony dollar at the beach. Kool i think and, sorta forget a bout it. Untill yesterday. I went to a local lake i have never been to but looked very promising on bing maps. Got there, and there was a gorgeous beach area. Since it was memorial day recently i thought id get lucky maybe with a ring or some jewelry. Well none of that was to be found, but i picked up 8 bucks in newer dollar coins. IT was a mix of pres coins and sacaguweas. The snack shop there much use the dollar coins and then ppl loose them on the beach. Ill tell you what, those things are NICE to dig up. A dollar per scoop?!! thats a good deal. I hunted about half the beach and left with some speedo goggles, 8 bucks in change, and a broken ipod that was submerged in the water. Im not sure if this place doesnt get alot of tourists or if it gets hunted by other hunters seeing as there wasnt that much trash and other things in the water. It would be both?! Ill keep you guys posted

Hh

Back
Top Bottom