CRH drying up

Agreed! Things may go through slow cycles, but it should not ever dry up. If you think about the way a lot of marriages work (not a jab at you daddydigger at all) a lot of "guys" may never ever tell there wives what silver coins are worth and they could easily get put back in circulation based on exactly what daddydigger said.

I've made sure my wife knows exactly what I've got (which ain't very much yet) just to make sure that in the event I go before she does, she knows what she has.

I don't think the flow of silver halves will ever dry up.

Just because they are pulled from circulation doesn't mean they won't end up there again someday. I have a couple hundred silver halves that I have found and what would happen if I died, and my wife, not knowing better, took them to the bank and dumped them into the machine so she and her new boyfriend could run off to the Bahamas on vacation...

I have went throught about 5k in halves. Found my fair share, but the amounts are getting smaller. Have really thought about the pennys and nickels just for metal content, but the halves always get me. Not too many banks in my area that carry them, but i have had the chance to order boxes. Just haven't tried yet. HH to everyone.

I have went throught about 5k in halves. Found my fair share, but the amounts are getting smaller. Have really thought about the pennys and nickels just for metal content, but the halves always get me. Not too many banks in my area that carry them, but i have had the chance to order boxes. Just haven't tried yet. HH to everyone.

I would have to agree, it seems they come and go in streaks and lately, I have been getting bunk rolls but then I get some good ones. It just seems that anyone who can pronounce halves are getting em and it seems like all the banks are just plain getting tired of ordering em.

I don't think the flow of silver halves will ever dry up.

Just because they are pulled from circulation doesn't mean they won't end up there again someday. I have a couple hundred silver halves that I have found and what would happen if I died, and my wife, not knowing better, took them to the bank and dumped them into the machine so she and her new boyfriend could run off to the Bahamas on vacation...

Agreed! Things may go through slow cycles, but it should not ever dry up. If you think about the way a lot of marriages work (not a jab at you daddydigger at all) a lot of "guys" may never ever tell there wives what silver coins are worth and they could easily get put back in circulation based on exactly what daddydigger said.

I've made sure my wife knows exactly what I've got (which ain't very much yet) just to make sure that in the event I go before she does, she knows what she has.

I agree with both of you. Yes, daddydigger thats always a thought about not knowing and then just dumping the goods. Too many times you hear about some lucky person who finds a whole box of Morgans or WLHalves that some old person just turned in.

Back
Top Bottom