Tried CRH...Hit the jackpot!! Over 200 Silvers!!!

I have been wondering this all day since I saw your post. What do you do with the 40%silver coins? I mean the melt refinery wont take them, are they worth a bit more in value?

I guess in 10-20 years they will be harder and harder to find.

(i have a few myself, but not 200 :D )

Good question! Since they are still legal tender all you can do is spend them or sell them. They get treated like bullion and sold as a commodity. I will sell these and put the $$ in my two daughters college fund!

I have been wondering this all day since I saw your post. What do you do with the 40%silver coins? I mean the melt refinery wont take them, are they worth a bit more in value?

I guess in 10-20 years they will be harder and harder to find.

(i have a few myself, but not 200 :D )

There are some refinery's that do take 40%.I'll try to find out which one's that do.I sold almost all my 40% this year to make room.Did good selling to private people & a local auction,even sold some on ebay when silver was way up, even with the fees etc I did well.

Contact Apmex (www.apmex.com). Once you have enough they will buy them. They will beat the prices that any local coin shop will offer you by enough that it'll more than offset the shipping costs. Pretty hassle free. You call, get a quote and lock in the price, print out the email they send you and send the box with tracking. WHen they recieve it, they cut you a check and mail it to you.

Just double check whether you have to pay taxes on it now because of the healthcare bill. If you're going to pay taxes, I would find another person like ourselves who might buy it. You'll get a little less but won't be paying taxes.

Contact Apmex (www.apmex.com). Once you have enough they will buy them. They will beat the prices that any local coin shop will offer you by enough that it'll more than offset the shipping costs. Pretty hassle free. You call, get a quote and lock in the price, print out the email they send you and send the box with tracking. WHen they recieve it, they cut you a check and mail it to you.

Just double check whether you have to pay taxes on it now because of the healthcare bill. If you're going to pay taxes, I would find another person like ourselves who might buy it. You'll get a little less but won't be paying taxes.

Yeah, now all our MD findings go to pay for illegals.......thank you, Mr President!!!

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom