Tough Long Week

dooby

Elite Member
Been a rough week here my friends.

One of my son / daughters best friends was killed in a car wreck the day before New Years. No alcohol involved but just excess speed. I watched a young man and a young woman grow up quickly this past week, changed before my eyes.

I pray for those of you here, with young kids, that you never have to try and explain to your children why someone so young and full of life had to die so needlessly.

The only thing I could tell them is that God had saw their friend had accomplished everything on earth that God had sent him to accomplish, that all his true friends were on the right track in life and with one horrific crash to always remind them that life is precious and fleeting............

dan.................

Sorry to hear of the tragic loss of life and Hope things get better for you and your family.

Sorry to hear about that Dan. I have had to explain tragic incidents that were Very close to home (family) to my kids too. Sounds like you said the right things.

Dan,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your son / daughters friends. About 10 or so years ago, a similar thing happened to one of my step daughters friends, she was killed by a "sick" person who took this young girl from her family and friends. My prays go out to your son / daughter and to the families that lost their children. It is a terrible loss.  :(

Tom

Back
Top Bottom