New to site

Welcome and Nice Find.

It sounds by your description of what your digging up, there should be more good finds waiting to be had at that site.

Happy Thanksgiving
PocketChange

Hunted 5 hours today, 2 different spots. Found one 3 ringer and a fork at first spot. Found a 1905 and 1907 V nickels and a flat button at second site.

I wish I knew how to clean these nickels. I have tried baking soda, toothpaste, ammonia and vinegar. None of which seem to clean them.

Ne way. That's todays find.

Johnny

Spit, you in England or DE? Cause if you are in England then you made one hell of a trip to hunt ole Virginna!

getherduged said:
Spit, you in England or DE? Cause if you are in England then you made one (heck) of a trip to hunt ole Virginna!

I am a transported Brit! Left the UK in 1974 and traveled all over the USA (military) landed in Delaware and made it home. I like the quiet country life of Delaware, still some oysters making pearls and crabs steaming in the pots. Rustic life 2 hours from DC, Philly, Baltimore. Go figure!

I tried to clean coins and have had no luck. Mothers polishing paste rubbed on with your fingers and wiped off with cloth seems to work the best. Anymore I just keep them as I find them.

A big welcome. I'm Virginia born but got transplanted to KY at the tender age of 5. Hope to do a road trip through there in the near future.

Love that buckle and hope you continue the great finds.

Good Swingin
Kevin

Welcome Johnny. CW relics is my thing too, then coins second. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics from you.

Back
Top Bottom