Good mding sites in Florida

Daddy-O

Does anybody here know of some good sites to md in Florida? I am going down there in a week and a half and will spend three months down there. I will be throughout the entire state (N/S/E/W). I am not planning a trip into the keys, however. Please let me know of any great sites down there. Thanks.
Daddy-O

Hit the beaches! The beaches get tons of people - especailly South Beach in Miami Beach! Have a nice trip!

Where is the best part of the beach? We have a Tesoro Cibola. Is it better to detect the sandy area where people normally lie around, or to hit the waterline? Where have you all done your best?
Daddy-O

Cocoa Beach to Vero Beach is where we spent a couple days this summer. Go to a small museum (McLarity Museum) near Sebastian Inlet (north of Vero Beach) to learn about the shipwrecks of the area. The staff was extremely helpful and answered questions. They told us to visit Bonsteel Beach, didn't find any "pirate treasure" but the kids and I had a blast anyways. Even though we were only there for 2 days I want to go back. (got any room in a large duffel bag for me and my detector? I don't eat much and am house trained :lol:)

Daddio, Beside all the great coastal beaches, the inland has a ton of fresh water beaches. They get a lot of use and some are machine groomed weekly if not daily. If your here on business, you might ask your customers or associates in the various towns for the skinny on the
local beach. If by chance fate brings you into my neighborhood, drop a line and I will help you out.........Retired and loving it Gil

Back
Top Bottom