frozen solid,but got out finaly

hollywood

Elite Member
well got to get out finaly under trees that had no snow and try out my new x-terra 705. one side of the park had to many wi-fi houses next to it ,the ground balance was around the mid 30's,but on other side of park it ground balanced at 23 and 24 solid.I finally started digging clad and old whiskey bottle tops. the ground was so frozen i gave up after digging to many pop tops and beaver tails.but atleast i got to get out. hh folks and happy to see some great finds you all are finding,Spring is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been squeezing in as many trips as I can before this cold gets here. It's been a pretty mild winter here in Montana, but we're not supposed to get out of the single digits for the next few weeks after today. The ground froze a few times but it's still possible to get under the ice. The only real issue I found is that frozen ground tends to mess with my Fisher. But still... Gotta try LoL. Good luck!!

I’m jealous, it’s been getting below 0 here. I recently dislocated my pinky on my good hand so I can’t even break through the ice. Haven’t been out a single time in 2019

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I've been squeezing in as many trips as I can before this cold gets here. It's been a pretty mild winter here in Montana, but we're not supposed to get out of the single digits for the next few weeks after today. The ground froze a few times but it's still possible to get under the ice. The only real issue I found is that frozen ground tends to mess with my Fisher. But still... Gotta try LoL. Good luck!!

ya, it messed with the minelab also,did the the with my at pro as well, hope you all dont get to hard with winter,good luck,and hh!

I’m jealous, it’s been getting below 0 here. I recently dislocated my pinky on my good hand so I can’t even break through the ice. Haven’t been out a single time in 2019

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

ya its been below zero here as well, i cant wait till it gets around 50 for a week straight lol

It's cold here but the snow isn't deep so I've been out a lot. I stay away from the parks though.

Yesterday was a short sleeve shirt kind of day here. Temp was in the upper 60's with a bright clear sky. Unfortunately I could not go detecting as I had to go out of town. But by this coming Thursday they are predicting temps in the upper 70's. I will be swinging.

Back
Top Bottom