• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Super Secret Tesoro Mod/Add-On...

I shared the idea years back with several Tesoro users/members and they all liked the idea. Some are still here, Vito was a big help, some are gone RIP DustyLoins, and the others appear to just check in from time to time like me. Were they just being polite? Maybe, but they all suggested I share with no one. Maybe the time has come to share. Just scoured old emails, Photobucket, PM's and can't find the drawings. Lost them all on previous computer. Scratch that just found a couple PDF's of the early stages. Lets see... Who here is a trustworthy Tesoro user that I can email these PDFs to? I sure would like to have a couple of these thing-a-ma-bobbers...

EDIT: OKAY Here is the original incarnation that I started with, changed a few times, but went nowhere. Was it worth the wait?

The DISC-O-TRIGGER

Attachments

• DOT-page-001.jpg
    DOT-page-001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Now that's worth....

checking into ... this is a real and useful mod to say the least ... it seems to be something that those engineers could make happen ... IMHO , Woodstock

Disc-o-trigger

Hi Ron.:goodidea:

Thanks for dropping a note. Having backups from most things...
most important to me things I do on the 'puter,
it was easy to find the draft I sent ya.
Thought all time your project isn't longer an issue.
Like the idea to make it [public domain].
So here it is.
The idea on this was to match Digglers DISC-O-TRIGGER
and teleguide the disc-knob.
Have fun...

View attachment 332752

Thanks Vito. Maybe as a group something will happen. I couldn't keep the idea from the masses any longer and have a clear conscience. :D

looks like a great idea but i dont have the know how to put it together. hopefully someone out there can piece it together for us

Back
Top Bottom