Detecting Celebrities

~Alan~

Forum Supporter
I was listening to the radio last night, and the reporter was talking to Mick Jagger. It seems the Rolling Stones were performing at some minor sporting event in the States.
Listening to Mick, reminded me of an event put on by Colchester Museum (Essex, England) at the end of 2004. It was a finds day, where detectorists and members of the public could bring finds to be identified and recorded.
It was opened by ex-Stone, and keen detectorist, Bill Wyman. He has also written a book on the subject.

Alan, I had read somewhere that he was into MD'ing. That is really cool. Back when I first started hunting, there were several clelebs. that were into the hobby big time. Can't remember their names right now. But thought it was great.

stones

yeah funny enough i was looking at detectors yesterday and there was a picture of bill wymann in a field think it was advertising minelab not sure though looked at so many

I watched some of that minor sporting event last night and saw the Stones. They were good as usual. :yes:
pop

Re: stones

brrttpaul said:
yeah funny enough i was looking at detectors yesterday and there was a picture of bill wymann in a field think it was advertising minelab not sure though looked at so many

Bill uses C-Scope machines, in the adverts anyway. :yes:

I know this was a old post but i that it was cool too see what Celebrities metal detect. I know Pat Neshek does because he said he went beach hunting and showed off his finds on twitter. He is a baseball player.

Back
Top Bottom