KT's CRH today

Just wrapped up the last box. 3 boxes/ $1.5k / 3k halves yielded 4- 40% and 1- 90% (1964). Certainly 5 silver coins out of 3 thousand is nothing to brag about, but it is better than three dancing pumpkins. :pumpkins:

Brian

Very true! KT is happy you got another 64! KT has not seen one of those in His Royal Boxes for quite awhile now! At least 5 weeks of hunts! That's 25,000 halves searched! LOL

Anywho, if KT gets a silver half per box average, He is content...if more, He is VERY happy! Best of luck on your next run at em! Let me know how it goes!

Oh wow... That is truly a royal haul. :D

I saw one in a tip jar last week and traded it out for $5.00. Overpaid a bit, but I didn't have any $1's and it was a 40%er.

Good going king!

I just ordered my first $1000 worth of halves. I'm told the change order goes in today and will be delivered to the bank on Tuesday. Hope I don't overlook anything valuable!

I just ordered my first $1000 worth of halves. I'm told the change order goes in today and will be delivered to the bank on Tuesday. Hope I don't overlook anything valuable!

You won't! Just remember the dates! For the first two hunts KT did, He had it written on a piece of paper for referal but you will learn quick! Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom