MX Sport brings home some silver

The cacti go right a soft tennis shoe. But the hard rocks in the dry wash (arroyo) I was in are like big marbles. After a while (3 hours) my feet had hot spots and I limped to the car. But what a fun day. Didnt find a thing but had a ball doing it.

There was music being played by someone and I just rocked on while probed. I was practicing using a probe. It was I had to get out of the house things.

Never know what yer gonna learn here, thanks for the heads up... even if I don't ever plan to walk in a desert on purpose...LOL

10-4...

I think sometimes some guys figure a piece is junk because it isn't marked, and didn't ring up in the "silver range"...

Congrats on the real deal anyway!

<°)))>{

Thanks! Glad to get that first good one out of the way with a new machine. Now the flood can start...:yes:Early on for a lot of guys it's hard to tell, but you know how it is once you've popped a good few, the good stuff has a look all its own...:D

So what does a quarter ring up as, quickly, no cheating! :lol:

It's this kind of high sounding noise...:laughing: The thing that I've noticed on the machine is that if it's a steady repeatable 18, it's a nickel. Nickels are usually touchy and so far I've yet to have a steady 18 not be a nickel. 20-22, pulltab. 18, dig it! Oh, quarters are hitting 82-83 in my dirt...:aok:

Back
Top Bottom