How does your status increase here?

Very easy. Just need to friend me.:laughing:
Kidding. Its based on the number of posts you have. Your next upgrade will be at 100.

Here is the breakdown...

New Member 1
Junior Member 30
Full Member 100
Senior Member 250
Elite Member 500

NOTE: We have a "Special" ranking for Terry!:D;):laughing:

Enjoy your current status while you can Sonoman. They got me cleaning Craig's bathrooms every other Thursday now.. :laughing:

My wife wants you to know she just bought you a new cleaning tool Terry so you don't have to use that toothbrush anymore :laughing:

Enjoy your current status while you can Sonoman. They got me cleaning Craig's bathrooms every other Thursday now.. :laughing:
That mean ole Craig, he's even got it in writing :lol:

Attachments

• forn67l.jpg
    forn67l.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 872
They could make you a super duper Elite Member right away with a donation to FMDF. Money talks, BS walks. :laughing: You get a nice badge to wear too and the secret handshake instructions.

She is so much nicer than you are Craig. I hope you are working on your aim, you're still pulling to the right a little.. :cool:
You watching too? Oh how sad. :hide: Seems to me I remember seeing your name on the bathroom wall at Wal-Mart. Dang, hope not!

Here is the breakdown...

New Member 1
Junior Member 30
Full Member 100
Senior Member 250
Elite Member 500

NOTE: We have a "Special" ranking for Terry!:D;):laughing:

You forgot one. If you post about Eleventy Billion posts about milk allergies, acne, toe jam and lord knows what else you become a COINMASTER..:laughing:

You forgot one. If you post about Eleventy Billion posts about milk allergies, acne, toe jam and lord knows what else you become a COINMASTER..:laughing:
Never seen his posts but I heard about that freakin fool. Good to see someone remembers him before they put him out of OUR misery. :p

Back
Top Bottom