Sullivan County Ny

TankerRobbie

Anyone in Sullivan county ny? Beginner here just bout my first equipment and waiting for it to arrive would like to give it a try sometime

From Long Island, but have a Cabin in Sully County.I am up there most of the summer and part of fall and spring.I will inbox and maybe get a hunt together.I have hit a few schools in the Monticello area with nothing to brag about.Welcome

From Long Island, but have a Cabin in Sully County.I am up there most of the summer and part of fall and spring.I will inbox and maybe get a hunt together.I have hit a few schools in the Monticello area with nothing to brag about.Welcome

have you ever hit the town of thompson park? im right next door to it almost im trying to research any old areas of town that havnt been touched in 100 years and im looking to do some gold panning too

Hey if you or anyone else is coming up this way when the weather turns nice I'd like to organize a hunt

I'm in Sullivan County Ny. Just got a Fisher F2 today and found 2 coins right off the bat on my property that dates back to before 1900. Thinking of heading to the surrounding resorts at some point.

I'm outside of Liberty. There's a Fireman's Field with picnic areas, permanent semi-structures, and ball fields right near my house that I really want to hit, but am not bold enough yet to go alone. Would love some company for that hunt for sure, and for other ones if you're interested.

sounds like a plan if its liberty fd's field then get permission from them to go md on the property, should be good there is alot of old areas in liberty

it's the White Sulphur Firemen's Field, actually. Probably the same the deal with them as well. Never asked for permission before, so any advice would be appreciated :)

just go by there when the chief is around usually on a drill night, introduce yourself and ask if he is able to give permission for a small group of no more than 5 people to metal detect the property, reassure him that the property will be left in such a condition that our presence shouldn't be noticeable and that the group will fix any damages to the grass areas if any such damage was to occur which it shouldn't. And if he isnt the person to give permission than ask whom would be able to. if that's no good there is a million other places to look.

Good advice. I'll give it a shot. I've been to several large parties myself there, and know that they hold fundraising fairs, birthday parties, and family reunions there every summer. And I believe they have regular ball games there.

I just recently got permission for a really fabulous site in Sullivan County. It has a playground, ball fields, picnic areas and more! Anyone want to come hunt it with me?

I'm available all next week. The terms are we can keep anything and everything we like. I have permission from the county attorney, the government center, the sheriff, and the park department for the town the park is located in. I've already found about 5 clad pennies and tons of poptops and foil.

Back
Top Bottom