wireless headphones

Dirtfishingman

guys been doing some reseach and looking like all threads are from 2011 or eariler.... but anyone have good sucess with wireless headphones with their machine?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I use nothing but wireless headphones on all 3 of my machines. Personally I like the Auvio 33-283 but they are discontinued and hard to find. The TDK WR700 are comparable and can still be purchased.

guys been doing some reseach and looking like all threads are from 2011 or eariler.... but anyone have good sucess with wireless headphones with their machine?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I have built a simple DIY FM transmitter (See below link) and use a walkman with my high end ear-buds. I am wireless for about $10 but I had most of what was needed to make the transmitter. Even if you have to buy everything it would be less than these units talked about. Also NO DELAY with FM, you can use any headset with the appropriate adapter to your FM receiver..
Sound quality is excellent and being wireless is fantastic!
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=182812

Do they sell a wireless receiver that I can clip on my belt, this way I can continue use my Gray Ghost, and just plug them into the receiver instead of the detector.

Back
Top Bottom