THE Definitive "How To Post Pictures" Thread

nice muscle car

:yes:
1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-red-2.jpg

And a 6J6 to you John. :D

got the '73 challenger project car with 440/727 tranny; plum crazy purple paint scheme after full body finished before paint job. love to see more pics on your awesome wheel. thanks for sharing

Can anyone help with using the "new" photobucket that some of the pics turn sideways when posting here? I used the options feature in photobucket and chose rotate image and it appears correct in photobucket, but yet when posting here, it still is sideways. Example below:

030813A.jpg

The photo above appears correct and right side up in photobucket, and also on my hard drive.

This didn't happen to me until the new and improved photobucket came along a month or so ago.

Thanks for any help!

Now wait!....this is odd. When I posted the photo above, it was sideways and stayed that way quite a while. Now, then next morning, I look and it's right side up. What is going on here? Weird....

Thanks for the advice. As a new user though, I would say maybe give the users a 2 minute, maybe 5 minute window???

I just uploaded a photo, my first post on this site and before I could even open up photoshop, resize, upload to a new host and change my URL (all of which takes me about 1min) my thread was closed.

I understand a lot of new people may not be tech savvy, but even when a person is tech savvy I wasn't given ample time to edit my post. Might be something you want to consider (a time limit for new posters) from a new user who has also moderated BB forums. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. As a new user though, I would say maybe give the users a 2 minute, maybe 5 minute window???

I just uploaded a photo, my first post on this site and before I could even open up photoshop, resize, upload to a new host and change my URL (all of which takes me about 1min) my thread was closed.

I understand a lot of new people may not be tech savvy, but even when a person is tech savvy I wasn't given ample time to edit my post. Might be something you want to consider (a time limit for new posters) from a new user who has also moderated BB forums. Thanks!

The reason your post is not there is that as a new member you need a minimum number of posts (5 I think??) to post links. I validated the post, but the picture did not appear??

Back
Top Bottom