I’m scheduled. ,!!

I had my first shot on Thursday and did not have any side effects other than a little soreness in my arm (yes, I got mine in my arm). Hope all goes well for you.

My wife got her first and second and didn't have too many problems except fever and shivers (much worse with the second). My brother-in-law and his coworker both got their first shot and broke out with shingles about 72 hours later. I'm still hoping to get mine but I will most likely have to wait another month or so before I can even get on the list (age).

I tolerated the muzzle for the past year. I'm drawing the line at the rabies tag.

Personally I don't want it, not sure if there are going to be any long term side effects from it or anything else. That said I am in the Reserves so it's only going to be a matter or time before I'm required to get it. I'm just trying to postpone the inevitable as long as I can.

I hear ya. Never had a flu shot period. I've only been to the doc to get sewed back together when necessary. :lol: And I don't take any medications. Grandma was a full blooded Cherokee and taught me the native cures, so I treat any illnesses with roots and herbs. I'm 62 and the natural methods have served me well thus far.

First vaccine 13 Jan

Second vaccine 10 Feb

Felt off next day, popped a 500 mg aspirin and felt fine in PM

As a Veteran and a "Do what I'm told" kind of person, I had no problem with getting vaccinated..

Oh no ! Now you're going to be implanted with the micro-chip that Bill Gates schemed up for population control ! They (the secret cabal of men in black trench coats wearing sunglasses) can follow your every move now ! Repent !

Ok, now sit back and watch the fireworks :laughing:

And how many years has the flu been around and the vaccine still isn't perfected yet :?: And it supposedly takes 5-6 years minimum to create a safe and and effective vaccine. But this Covid one took less than a year to get correct :?: As Ron White says !!:laughing:

👍👍👍👍
i hear ya. Never had a flu shot period. I've only been to the doc to get sewed back together when necessary. :lol: And i don't take any medications. Grandma was a full blooded cherokee and taught me the native cures, so i treat any illnesses with roots and herbs. I'm 62 and the natural methods have served me well thus far.

And how many years has the flu been around and the vaccine still isn't perfected yet :?: And it supposedly takes 5-6 years minimum to create a safe and and effective vaccine. But this Covid one took less than a year to get correct :?: As Ron White says !!:laughing:
Correct? Well, the Pfizer vaccine was given an emergency use authorization but not a formal approval by the FDA. We’ll see.

The flu virus changes and mutates all the time. A new vaccine is then adjusted to address the new strains.

KT got His Royal 2nd Jab yesterday. The Royal Arm was soreish for 2 days after the 1st jab, but extra strenght tylenol gives considerable relief. Second jab same as the first for His Majesty, just a sore arm, no additional side effects as trumpeted by the speculative media. So, best of luck to you! Do you know which one you are getting? KT got the Pfizer...1st one approved. The big State and Federal distribution and allocation fubar has begun to straighten itself out on the local level. The Queen also got her 1st one late last week.

KT does not expect things to straighten out too much until perhaps this Autumn, due to the paranoid behavior and reticence to get vaccinated by many average citizens. KT has two friends who refused the shots when they were offered. I do not want them to get this disease, but by the choice they made, they put not only themselves in greater danger but also society in general.

KT will be able to go back in a couple of weeks now and volunteer at our local Cancer Treatment Center, now that He has completed the vaccination series! But will still have to wear a mask while doing that, and use hand sanitizer frequently. But at least now KT can begin to render service again to those in real need.

:laughing:

Henceforth , the medical profession shall refer to this condition as bowinkles Syndrome .:yes:

Yea, I know that sometimes it is very hard to please everyone even though we bend over backwards in the effort. Lets just go with the initials BS instead of the the whole syndrome thing.:shock:

Some people actually believe such things. I have a 1st cousin who's IQ was extreme, but unfortunately he went over the edge. He believes a dentist implanted cameras in his eyes while he was sedated, nearly 40 years ago. He still thinks the government sees everything he sees! He leads a normal life (if that's possible) and you would never know it by talking to him, unless he warned you about the government watching you through his eyes.....:shock:

On a serious note, congrats on getting scheduled for your vaccines and I hope any side effects are minimal!

Yeah uh dude that's probably schizophrenia. You guys might want to keep a close eye on him.

I'm also not getting the covid-19 vaccine. But it's more because I don't want to play beta tester with my health. I'll let it go through clinical trials with a much longer observation period, like other vaccines (like the ones I and my kids have). But if you decide it's worth the (likely very minimal) risk for you, go get it.

Back
Top Bottom