Kapi

Forum Supporter
Gold ring number 58 for 2017

Attachments

• Oct 5 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Oct 5 17 Gold ring.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 438
I knew I should not have taken off the day!! Your Rolling girl!! :mder:

:dingding: What no story? No Mr. Carrot? You're holding back on us!

Now the big question is, what are going to buy with all that gold once you send it all in? You definately have a pile of it this year.

First!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) Thanks Ugadigger!

I knew I should not have taken off the day!! Your Rolling girl!! :mder:

LOL Thanks OBN!!

I used to like you but now I'm not sure:mad::mad::mad::mad: Just kidding Kap.:lol: The ring is a beauty.

You know you wuv me :) HUGS!!!! Thanks my friend!

That's a beauty. Congrats on a nice find. Can't wait to get back in the water later this week

Thanks Numil! I can only imagine what's in the water here. Too rough to get in!

:dingding: What no story? No Mr. Carrot? You're holding back on us!

Yeah I've been slacking :) I'll work on improving. :laughing:

Nice, wish you could teach me. :yes:

I hear you're a fantastic hunter! I doubt I could teach you anything. I just happen to be within 2 hours of an awesome spot that keeps producing after storms :)

That one is really nice, congrats! :)

Thanks X! It sure is an interesting one!

Into the stack! Ready to roll on through the Fall season with that icebreaker! Sweet!

Thanks Mud!

That's an interesting one. Nice find!

Indeed! Thanks V!

me taladdict;2841315 said:
Location(Florida) is everything, Congrats!

Very true! Every beach here sucks except for one! And even that one now sucks that sand moved back in! :laughing:

Now the big question is, what are going to buy with all that gold once you send it all in? You definately have a pile of it this year.

Maybe a newer gently used Jeep :)

One beach is producing? Bet I know what that one is. I hunted it a few times but the sand was grainy and yellow with a steep angle to the water. That is the top sand probably pumped in. I will guess there is parallel parking along the road. :laughing: Keep them coming babe. You guys plan a trip and come see me! My addition is now finished so you have free motel. Nice bed but a bit firm. You an Larry will find some yellow here. hahahaaa! Well, better wait a month or so until the sand moves......

One beach is producing? Bet I know what that one is. I hunted it a few times but the sand was grainy and yellow with a steep angle to the water. That is the top sand probably pumped in. I will guess there is parallel parking along the road. :laughing: Keep them coming babe. You guys plan a trip and come see me! My addition is now finished so you have free motel. Nice bed but a bit firm. You an Larry will find some yellow here. hahahaaa! Well, better wait a month or so until the sand moves......

Ut oh you might be onto something! I think Larry and I would LOVE to come visit and detect the west side! He mentions it from time to time!

Ut oh you might be onto something! I think Larry and I would LOVE to come visit and detect the west side! He mentions it from time to time!

The beaches are starting to improve but still not really good. I live 20-30 minutes from several beaches. You have Ft. Desoto, St. Pete, Pass-O-Grill, Upton, Treasure Island, Madeira, Redington, Indian Rocks, Sand Key Honeymoon and Clearwater. That is why I moved here. :D Not only would you have a free place to stay, I also have wetsuits that will fit. Life is good.

The beaches are starting to improve but still not really good. I live 20-30 minutes from several beaches. You have Ft. Desoto, St. Pete, Pass-O-Grill, Upton, Treasure Island, Madeira, Redington, Indian Rocks, Sand Key Honeymoon and Clearwater. That is why I moved here. :D Not only would you have a free place to stay, I also have wetsuits that will fit. Life is good.

Sounds like Larry and I have some trip planning to do someday! Sounds fun!

Back
Top Bottom