No Detecting Today!

WaterWalker

:lol:

Attachments

• Blacktip reef sharks, Aldabra Atoll, Seychelles (2600x1625).jpg
    Blacktip reef sharks, Aldabra Atoll, Seychelles (2600x1625).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 363
Your old hunting partner said you guys used to swim with great whites. Just nudge these little blacktips out of your way:shock::lol:

You're going to let a few little fish keep you from the gold? What is wrong with you!?! Butch up and get out there! :lol:

They just came in to be pet. You have a detector and scoop to feed them if they get a bit out of hand don't you?

BTW, That picture came out of the May issue of National Geographic in 2016.

You should try to ride one,get it on film and that would go viral.Hey,and if the one trying to ride it gets eaten, the video would still go viral.

Thanks to other's replys...

My old partner got tired of putting on his black wet suit in mid January to play shark bait while I found gold. That is why he packed up his bags and went south. Now he has had a 'gator in his back yard and the sharks followed him southward.

"Butch up" well I can't afford to loose my hearing aids in the water or I would.

I am glad to find out where the photo came from, I usually give credit where credit is due. Thank for doing it for me.

As for going viral...I don't think that is the way I want to go. I'll let my grandson direct, edit and publish the videos.

I have played with poisonous snakes, rousted up snapping turtles, watched scorpions cross in front of me while sitting on a commode, dodged raptors diving from the sky, swan with sharks (not for long) and have lived with my wife for 51 years. The only one I would do over again is: Live with my wife for another 51 years!

Hey throw a battery on the beach, hook up some cables and put 'em in the water.
Time for a little "ElectroShark Therapy"!

Sage(DUH-duh... DUH-duh...)Grouse

Back
Top Bottom