Watch "Detectorists" BBC Episode 1 here

I watched 15 seconds and saw a guy swinging a coil with no method at all. I'll probably watch it but does it get real?

I watched half of it and I gotta say I'm getting into it. That guy's wife is hot and she's got a little attitude. I can't just keep my mouth shut and watch the show. I get told that a lot around here. I'll watch the rest but so far 4 stars.

I watched and it looks good. Based on the first episode it may not cause an increase in detector sales, which is a good thing to me. The actor playing the "Andy" character is a detectorist in real life. If you watch the whole thing you can tell it was written by someone who knows the hobby.

I thought it was entertaining, the banter between the two of them was good, and the club meeting about buttons was hilarious...

Slightly undecided at this point...

Worth mentioning.. With Boom Baby, and Diggers, my decision was much easier....

<*)))>{

Holy cow...I thought the guy was gonna say he was gonna send the ring pull to DirtyRob in the USA! Man I thought for a minute I was gonna be famous!!!!

Holy cow...I thought the guy was gonna say he was gonna send the ring pull to DirtyRob in the USA! Man I thought for a minute I was gonna be famous!!!!

You are famous. You know that can be arranged though.:yes:

BBC

Thank you for taking the time to send us your views. We appreciate all the feedback we receive as it plays an important role in helping to shape our decisions.

It isn't possible for us to respond individually to appreciations, so this is an automated message to let you know that we’ve read your feedback and will log the details (removing any personal details) so they can be reported back to the wider BBC, including programme makers, commissioning editors and senior management.

Thanks again for contacting the BBC.

Best wishes

BBC Audience Services.

I'm working on it for you. I can't make you famous overnight but I sent them a letter telling them about the forum,you ,and what your son does with the pulltabs. I will be expecting an autograph in the future.:yes:

Here's a look at the new show "Detectorists"

Great link Nectar. Just finished watching it. I have to compare it to the shows the wife has been watching lately. The home improvement shows and all the other "reality" shows so it may not be the fairest comparison but I'm giving it 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom