Silver! 1918 Merc

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
To me nothing feels like pulling silver in a public place! At a pounded school I was gridding with the deus and I got a low 90’s vdi in 12 kHz and a nice tone about 4.5 inches tilted on edge the deus pulled it!
835f9f9405d7ca2fe3aba27ecbaeff27.jpg
77134a80e746b64b2d89227d78ee9f5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice job - Has anyone else noticed how the early Mercs have a broader rim than later ones? Even on the ones with slight wear. I think it changes in the early to mid twenties.

Excellent find! I agree, pulling silver out of spots that every swinging Richard and there brother has hit, is a feeling that can't be compared... Congrats!

Sweet! Mercs are still one of my favs to pull out of the ground. Such a pretty design. Well, they might fall second to that WLQ or SLQ I am supposed to find this year. :laughing:

Nice job - Mercs sure are pretty, even more so coming out of a public spot you know has been hit before! My only Merc came from a public site - not only had others missed it, but i’m pretty dang sure I missed it, too. I’m absolutely positive I had passed over the exact spot a couple months earlier! Congrats on getting started on silver for 2018 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom