Interest in starting a club in the Jacksonville,Fernandina, St. Augustine area

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Only club here if it still exists, I run into mainly former members who quit the club. Doesn't have to start out fancy. Maybe just pick a restaurant to meet and shoot the breeze at once a month? You don't have to give out your favorite hunting spots:lol: Heck if detecting is slow, maybe we could have a club event and just break out some fishing poles and grill some food. Open for any ideas. Kind of boring being a one man hunting club!:lol:

Could meet at Fernandina, Jacksonville, or St. Augustine.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with everyone over lunch monthly :) but it has to be at high tide! :D

I'm in ! Let me know how I can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well see who all is interested. If most the members are in St. Augustine you guys can pick the restaurant. I pm'd DND. Ask anybody you know:yes:

Lol I just have to work on week days so maybe we could meet for dinner (high tide days) lol

Lol I just have to work on week days so maybe we could meet for dinner (high tide days) lol

Yeah we can all figure out how to get together to iron out the details. I just can't invite the people I run into to join a club when one doesn't exist:lol:

Whatever you need me to do just let me know. I'm excited about it.

I would really enjoy meeting y'all. Maybe an early sat morning? I have the kid factor but if I plan far enough ahead anything is feasible. =)

Only club here if it still exists, I run into mainly former members who quit the club. Doesn't have to start out fancy. Maybe just pick a restaurant to meet and shoot the breeze at once a month? You don't have to give out your favorite hunting spots:lol: Heck if detecting is slow, maybe we could have a club event and just break out some fishing poles and grill some food. Open for any ideas. Kind of boring being a one man hunting club!:lol:

My place is on Lofton Creek in Yulee and the fishing is usually pretty good. If you want to come this far North we could grill some eats, do a little fishing, relax and swap hunting stories and show off our best finds.

We can see if anyone else is interested within a month. Then try to meet somewhere and discuss what we need to try. Check with anyone you know.

Just a tip of advice... don't say person x can't join the club without even meeting the person.

This happned to me... I assume that the club just wanted people who don't share what they find on website and places like this (even though the president of the club, whom i was talking to, was in the news a few times sharing the hobby. The reason i was excommunicated without ever attending a meeting was because the story of my 1885 nickle find (through crh) got to the coins magazine.

Just a tip of advice... don't say person x can't join the club without even meeting the person.

This happned to me... I assume that the club just wanted people who don't share what they find on website and places like this (even though the president of the club, whom i was talking to, was in the news a few times sharing the hobby. The reason i was excommunicated without ever attending a meeting was because the story of my 1885 nickle find (through crh) got to the coins magazine.

Thanks for the tip!

We can see if anyone else is interested within a month. Then try to meet somewhere and discuss what we need to try. Check with anyone you know.

Can I join? I live in Missouri but you can all get together a day early and pitch in for the bus and we can hold the meeting here. Just make sure you dress nice and there isn't any dust on your shoes that might get on my carpet. I think you would enjoy having me. I'm kinda soft spoken and a team player that doesn't expect special treatment. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom