$1.52 and some poop

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Lunch hunt.

Man I can't find gold for the life of me!

Not for lack of trying, what's wrong with me :lol:

$1.52 and I stepped right into a fresh dog poop!

Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. Thank goodness I don't wear my good shoes detecting :laughing:

If the pics are too small let me know :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_3605.JPG
    IMG_3605.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 305
I feel your pain, man. Its been a long, hot, dry summer with nothing really to show for it. But we keep at it knowing that our next great find is right around the corner....

:laughing:

Lmao nice job man 😂😂

Nice job smashing my foot down on some doo doo :?: :laughing:

I'm eating cereal right now. That's nasty. Thanks a lot man! :laughing:

Cereal for dinner, !!! man, you some nutball metal detector dude or what (totally kidding as I ate rice Chex the other night at like 1:30am!!!)

Wow...that pic is worth two thousand words! lol.

Sure is!

Whoa. you like really showed some poop.

That makes me laugh!

You know, I went back to snap that pic just because; I had to laugh at it. It was on a slight hill, I hit a signal as I was walking to a different area, turned around and my left foot slid down the hill on the sh*t... the target was an AL piece of a lighter (I think) I had found too many of these pieces around there and they sounded good :/

Oh bummer on the poop. Congrats on the finds and hopefully gold will show up soon.

Thanks Jam! I'm just super happy I spend the time to put my old shoes on before going out detecting :laughing: one time I did the same. Smashed down on a nice freshy poop and just tossed those shoes in the trash :lol.

Dirt gold is an elusive mofo, I need to hit the lake soon and find me some hopefully, never know... :cool: :lol:

I feel your pain, man. Its been a long, hot, dry summer with nothing really to show for it. But we keep at it knowing that our next great find is right around the corner....

I'm busier than busy but dang we should try and hook up for a hunt some day, practically neighbors and all!

Eeeewww, gotta hate that! That right there though, as much as us humans hate to admit, is a fact of life at one time or another.:lol:

Eeeewww, gotta hate that! That right there though, as much as us humans hate to admit, is a fact of life at one time or another.:lol:

This is the second time in 4 years so I let my guard down I guess :lol:

The first time I tossed the shoes in the park trash! This time I dragged my left foot through the field so I was the zombie detector dude.

Good days haul! Gotta hate those land mines, worst part is you gotta smell it every time you reach down to retrieve a target :lol: I feel your pain with the gold, I've dug more mid tones this year than any other and that dirt yella still won't show. Keep up the good work Jeff :grin:

Looks like it turned out to be a s**ty day for you, pun intended.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom