NKY/Greater Cincinnati Area

RocktheJungle

Is there anybody here from this area that has hunted around the Tri State Area of OHIO -KENTUCKY - INDIANA?

I just moved back about 6 months ago and finally unpacked my gear a few weeks ago! I'm always game for a hunt let me know!

I'm up the road from you in Hamilton. There is also a club in Norwood, Tri-State Historical research and recovery that meets once a month I think. Never attended any of thier meetings due to family and work conflicts but did meet a few members I saw swinging last fall down the road from where I live. Not sure if any of them are on the forum or not but it may be something to look into. As much as I'd love to join ya on a hunt it's pretty hard for me to get out with a full time job and 4 kids in sports. I'm lucky to get an hour or 2 on the weekends and then typically early mornings.

Howdy from N. Kentucky!

Heya RocktheJungle,

I'm right across the river in Northern Kentucky, though I do a lot of detecting in Cincinnati. The parks are detectable if you get a permit! Hit me up sometime and we'll go for a hunt!

John

Hey I'm in Fairfield just north of Cincinnati. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. I've been wanting to try out some of the parks in Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom