!!!!! [emoji22]

L0S3R

Elite Member
So a local house is up for sale I thought SWEET! 1966 house, got permission.
2e99431f7c0e90f45a456e627e18347f.png

They just asked if I could find a gold ring their father (passed 2 years ago) lost in the garden. I thought sure, should be able to. My detector ain’t great but thought it would pull it off. Nope! So I bring my dad in with his at pro.... Nope!

Start researching a bit more, can’t find out when the garden was there but was given exact measurements and shown where...

About 18 hours on that lot, mainly where the garden was. And another 5 from my dad... back to research....

Come to find out the garden was bulldozed away mid 90s to install a colbert for the creek. Entire garden removed.... didn’t even dig a wheatie. Oldest think was a 2013 hotwheels worth 15$...

I really hoped to get them that ring. Major disappointment.

I did buy from them a 1935-49 ashtray that holds some of my finds lol

993b112ddcd50169750822231ed81f9c.jpg

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Wow after 19 hours hunting for something for THEM.. I would of thought they would of just gave you the ashtray.. but either way.. good on you for putting in the effort !!

P.S Good choice on the Cereal's .. looks like Frosted Flakes and possibly Fruit Loops.. both I consider the "Breakfast of Champions" !!

Wow after 19 hours hunting for something for THEM.. I would of thought they would of just gave you the ashtray.. but either way.. good on you for putting in the effort !!

P.S Good choice on the Cereal's .. looks like Frosted Flakes and possibly Fruit Loops.. both I consider the "Breakfast of Champions" !!

Spot on on the cereal lol, only paid 3$ for the ashtray they wanted 15 for lol

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom