Equinox 800 Maiden Voyage

Nice hunt, i found a Merc also with the Equinox, and your wright, a gold chain can register on ID as a 1 or 2, i was digging 8 and up, but i want the chains this summer the CTX3030s and the Excalibur's miss:yes: that's wright :lol: , i thought Romy would have you on video, maybe next time , happy hunting , Earl
Thanks Earl, I think Romy will post a video soon. He found a fist full of coins yesterday. :yes:

Good report Compass, today I set my recovery speed at 7 ..iron bias always at 0. Park 2
Itried a hunted out school(1922) short hunt, got some quarters pennies and a cut penny?
Super trashy lots of low blips!
I'm really liking the Equinox and it pinpoints very well and id's great!
Thanks Metal, I'll try making a few adjustments too as I get more familiar with the machine. :yes:

Crusty but better than not getting out. The nox seems to like the nickles.
Agreed! I like them too! :D

Sounds like you're learning your Equinox well. Keep us posted if you learn anything interesting about the machine.
Thanks Rigoler- will do! :yes:

Nicely done. Gotta see a pic of you geared up with the extra shower cap accessory :D
Thanks C, Not sure if Romy took a picture- I sure didn't do any selfies. :shock:

The Nox sounds like a good machine. Nice find with the V.
Thanks DD, Well, I think it is a good machine. Too early to say if it is great although I like a lot about it already. :yes:

Nice start with Nox.
Nice finds.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks TNS, Already looking forward to my next hunt with it. :yes:

Congrats on your hunt! Looking forward to hearing more!
Thanks HO, Glad to share! :yes:

Mark

Just remember when you get the NOX, Captain Craig said land hunting only , i am sure when he get's his we won't see him on the beach with his :roll::laughing: , 20 buck's for the 1st photo of Craig using his NOX on the beach posted :yes::lol: PS its got to be his Nox, no loaner !

Hey George,

Congrats on the old coins. I had my equinox out for the first time yesterday. In a few words, "I LIKE THIS DETECTOR" !!....even though I found only clad. I will give my initial beach report after my next hunt. CONGRATS GEORGE !!

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

always a good time hunting with you George and thanks for inviting me Congrats on the V Nickle & the Merc :D the video is uploading now (should be up soon) here is the link ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIafd3WJKas&feature=youtu.be
Romy, You are always welcome to tag along to the spot you told me about! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like an great start with the new heater. Congrats!
Thanks David, I have so much yet to learn about this machine but I agree- off to a good start. :yes:

Fun is what it's all about, nice to see you all out, congrats on the find's , Earl
Thanks Earl, Always fun to hunt with another forum member. :yes:

Dang man, nice hunting, congrats on the goodies and the new machine!
Thanks GS, Can't wait to post my first Equinox gold! :yes:

Nice first outing, keep us posted once you get in the salt water please!
Thanks Z, I ventured out a little in the salt water but not much since the tide wasn't great and neither was the weather. Just getting over being sick for a week! :no:

nice hunt compass congrats on your finds cant wait to get me a nox :D
Thanks brncofan, I do like the Nox. The target ID numbers are something new for me and add a new dimension to detecting. I'd like to find some small gold with it to prove that I know how to use it right. :yes:

Just remember when you get the NOX, Captain Craig said land hunting only , i am sure when he get's his we won't see him on the beach with his :roll::laughing: , 20 buck's for the 1st photo of Craig using his NOX on the beach posted :yes::lol: PS its got to be his Nox, no loaner !
Since I don't have any other land machine the Nox will definitely fill a void for me. Not sure I remember how to be a dirt hunter! :lol:

Nice hunt George! congrats on the oldies and thanks for the Nox report! :yes:
Thanks Slim, I know about your ability to get the most out of your Sovereigns. I kind of feel that way about my Dual Field but I've got to figure out how to get the most out of the Nox! :yes:

Hey George,

Congrats on the old coins. I had my equinox out for the first time yesterday. In a few words, "I LIKE THIS DETECTOR" !!....even though I found only clad. I will give my initial beach report after my next hunt. CONGRATS GEORGE !!

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.
Thanks Jeff, We'll have to meet up sometime and compare notes. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom