Just when you thought the rain was over...

sandgroper

Elite Member
..it starts raining again! :( Was planning on hunting today or tomorrow but that's not going to happen. It hasn't stopped raining in 12 hours, and we've received 83.7mm over that period of time. That's more than five times over our monthly record! Oh well, the ground better be super soft when I get out! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 112
That’s about 3 1/4 inches for those of us that are American. That’s a lot of rain you’ve gotten in 12 hours mate. Stay dry and get ready to have fun digging in soft ground!!

I bought some carrhart brand shoreline overalls and jacket - waterproofed Compadre and I love the rain. Everyone else stays in! I like solitude hunting! That’s a lot of rain tho :lol:

I wouldn't mind a bit of snow. We never get snow in Perth so I think it'd be quite interesting! :lol:

I know of native South Carolina folk who would drive about an hour or so just to see snow in a more northern county as it is a novelty to those who have not seen it that often and not that deep, but if they experienced some of the deep snows we had up north where you work for about 3 hours digging your car out of it's parking spot I think the novelty would wear off pretty fast :lol:

:lotsasnow::snowing:

Back
Top Bottom