• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

SoCal newbie here!

Ramble

Hello from sunny Southern California! I’ve been interested in metal detecting for years and it seems like now’s the time to get started! I’ve been drifting around the classifieds for a decent used machine to start, and am looking forward to wandering around the beaches and parks now they are open to wandering😁. Hoping to learn a lot and have a heckuva lot of fun doing it!

Welcome from Salinas, CA. The rates here for CA hunters is quite simple: You send me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal.

If some joker named "kob" comes on and starts blabbing that he only charges 20% : Don't believe him. His permits are bogus. Mine however are essential if you intend to hunt in CA. Now go find some good stuff ! :cool3:

Welcome from So.Cal and beware of false prophets !

Welcome from Salinas, CA. The rates here for CA hunters is quite simple: You send me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal.

If some joker named "kob" comes on and starts blabbing that he only charges 20% : Don't believe him. His permits are bogus. Mine however are essential if you intend to hunt in CA. Now go find some good stuff ! :cool3:
:lol: What if I just slide 15% of the finds under a rock near your hunting area and we’ll ignore all the paperwork?
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Welcome to the group. Where do you hunt?

Not hunting yet- I’m still hunting for a metal detector🤣. I’m on a pandemic-ly induced budget, so I’m checking between a used one on Craigslist or starting with a Bounty Hunter IV. Someone has a used Fisher and Garrett pretty affordable on Craigslist. Choices for a newbie...

Back
Top Bottom