Cocoa Beach Trash Depositors

Electro

I worked Cocoa Beach south of the pier on President's day. As I was working my grids and doing some water work I got a good feel for where the crowds were and what was going on at the towel line. I started at 1:00 PM and finished up around 6:00 PM. The crowds were gone by then and I was able to double back and work all the areas that had been actively occupied by groups with coolers. I noticed a common theme wherever the cooler parties had been. Multiple beer cans and beer case boxes buried in the sand. Trash and Plastic bottles everywhere. Is anyone else experiencing this? I am wondering if it is a trend and if it would be happening if the Fish and Wildlife folks were writing big tickets for littering. I think being in this hobby gives us a greater appreciation of the amount of trash people can dump. I ended up making several trips to the dumpster before calling it a day.

People are just plain lazy ,be fun to gather all the trash and dump it one of their yards :yes:

Yes...alot of people are pigs. I too end up making several trips to dumpsters throwing away trash...Its good for bystanders to see us doing this...makes them appreciate us. :yes:

I've actually had people thank me when they see me throwing the trash out.
Problem is though, that a handful of those same people were my main contributors. :mad:
A couple others actually made an effort to pick up some extra trash around them on their way out. ;)

The local party cove is like that, on Monday mornings the amount of trash washed up on shore is unbelievable ........... :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom