#1/2018

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Got out for a night hunt last night and scored the first yellow of the season, a 14k cross. Tried like hell to find the chain but nothing. I did have a random log that had been tumbling in the surf, bump into my leg and scare the !!!! out of me lol. The joys of hunting in the dark.
4523b15fac8accb02ad8050de44fabe6.jpg
81897ef94de3b301ca324c9bc49f53d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:dingding: That is one good looking crucifix! CONGRATS!

Nice George... maybe it was that shark you saw swimming off that other beach we hunted last year... :D

Nice George... maybe it was that shark you saw swimming off that other beach we hunted last year... :D
Lmao! You gotta be careful around these parts! No telling whats out there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That sure is a beauty there Geo! Hey...whats that flower looking thing next to it in the junkshot? Is that silver?

I don't know what it's made of...it has me stumped. When I pulled it out of the surf, it had that dirty 10k look to it. It wouldn't fit in good finds tube I keep around my neck when I hunt, so i put it in my jacket pocket. When I got back to the car, it was black like surf silver. Took it home, did some electrolysis on it and was convinced it was silver. Then i hit it with the acid and it turned green. It's not gold and it's not silver and has no markings.

Back
Top Bottom