Keeping It Going & Getting Some

romyrome

Elite Member
Been feeling like poo this month as there is a nasty flue bug going around and everyone is passing it around, having no immune system sucks, i get everything ughhh :roll: but getting out makes me feel better every time :D its been slow but i was kinda surprised for 6 hunts how many silvers i have, 14 silvers for the year & A Key date Buff (1921 s) :shock: 1 gold and 5 rings in a total of 6 hunts averaging 2 hours, not bad i guess for how slow its been and being ill ;) sorry for yall east coast and mid west guys, its getting cold here its in the 40's today so brrr no beach hunting today :no: there are a few like Meggie and Kapi that set that golden bar pretty high :wow: one day when i grow up :lol: i hope to find gold like those guys :p till then im learning :cool: every time i step onto the sand i learn :yes:

Also got a 1st for me a large class ring im working on returning :cool: A 1984, i was only 4 years old :p Thanks for looking Everyone GL&HH

Attachments

• thumbnail5.jpg
    thumbnail5.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 405
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 387
  • thumbnail4.jpg
    thumbnail4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 392
  • thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 393
  • thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 402
  • thumbnail7.jpg
    thumbnail7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 349
  • thumbnail8.jpg
    thumbnail8.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 364
  • thumbnail12.jpg
    thumbnail12.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 368
  • thumbnail13.jpg
    thumbnail13.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 355
That is a great hall Romy....good luck on the return. I saw George yesterday and he said you were out also. Stay well....Jeff.

Nice digs man! Is the gold colored a stainless with the lords prayer on it? I find those things all the time!

I like that crystal silver earring looks pretty cool! Good luck returning the ring.

Romy, You've had a great start to the new year- congrats! Even though we did okay yesterday, for the amount of sand that moved I think it should have been better. Still more out there today but I'm toast from yesterday's marathon hunt. :wow:

That is a great hall Romy....good luck on the return. I saw George yesterday and he said you were out also. Stay well....Jeff.
Thanks Jim and yeah this return is proving to be a hard one ughhh To bad we all did cross paths :no: hope to see ya on the next one bud GL&HH
Thats alot of goods.
Thanks Metaladdict :cool:

Nice digs man! Is the gold colored a stainless with the lords prayer on it? I find those things all the time!
thanks Z yeah you nailed it, when i was digging it i was sure it was a gold ring it sounded so good and when i seen it pop out i was like oh hell yeah i knew it only to be ket down hahahha :laughing: oh well better than a damn zinc penny
On the gold bro., happy hunting, Earl
Thanks Earl :cool:
I like that crystal silver earring looks pretty cool! Good luck returning the ring.
i like that earring to it was a neat find i think i will make it into a Pendant :D and make it a gift :yes:
Romy, You've had a great start to the new year- congrats! Even though we did okay yesterday, for the amount of sand that moved I think it should have been better. Still more out there today but I'm toast from yesterday's marathon hunt. :wow:
thanks George! Your right we did ok but should have done better i think but shows how hard the beaches have been getting pounded not much to be found even after a storm and or swells :no: oh well time to take up scuba detecting :laughing: but really wanna teach a guy :cool:

nice hunt romy wtg!!! i just found a class ring too a 1974 a few days ago congrats:D
Hell yeah brother neat finds huh ;) i had that on the bucket list for sure :yes:
Awesome finds!!! Nice assortment of goodies!
Thanks Tom ! its been a good start to a hopefully a a year with a good pace such as this =) GL&HH

That's a great haul on the rings! That one coin under the rosey sure looks like it took a beating!

Romy awesome post and finds! Ignore the haters they don’t warrant a response IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice batch of finds Romy! Excellent start to the year :yes: I was looking at the HB beach cams yesterday, looked like heavy competition around the pier area :yes:

Romy awesome post and finds! Ignore the haters they don’t warrant a response IMO.
Thanks bud your the man and a nice read after that last one ugggg anyways I am having a nice start :D thanks again bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice batch of finds Romy! Excellent start to the year :yes: I was looking at the HB beach cams yesterday, looked like heavy competition around the pier area :yes:
Thabjs dave and oh boy talk about competition man there was at least 20 different people down there going over the same spots it was crazy I didn't hang around for a long and went to a different area and did okay

Like that Buff Romy! Class ring is on my bucketlist too, well, one w/out a name in it anyway ;) :lol: Congrats on the gold, and getting out there and getting some goodies!

Like i told you romy just ignore the R. O. s and keep having fun. Five posts and he has to attack every one on the forum. Personally i do not care what he has to say or what he may or may not like. He found his way here and if he does not like what we have to say he can find his way off the forum.

Nice haul Romy. I know that flu bug all too well, got nailed with it a couple of weeks ago and it had me out of work for close to a week, passed around my entire family with the exception of my 7 year old who didn't even get the sniffles. Just ignore the haters, I do.

My deleted post was directed at Lord Sideous. Unfortunately because I quoted him it had to go.

I suggested he would have a better home at Findmall if he just wanted to hate. He has only five posts on this site and he won't last long with his attitude.

Romy, I have had great success with school librarians in getting information on class rings. They have students helping them and have all the high school yearbooks. I call the front office and ask for the librarian all the time now.

Congrats on getting out.

Congratulations man! Your doing it!!!! Keep it up! I enjoy your posts, videos and enthusiasm.

People are going to hate. You know your getting under their skin and a good bellwether for me personally. I know i am doing really good when I hear the haters start to cry. What the hater fails to realize is that inside they are jealous, envious, insecure or miserable personally. You've got something that they don't and/or attributes they wish they possessed. That is the root of their hate.

Also, The hater can't hang with real competition. The hater cant take criticism. They cant and will not put in time, effort and hard work to achieve anything of real substance in life because they are to lazy and/or lack the mental discipline and attitude.
They cheat, they take short cuts in life. They steal or trash talk to make themselves look apppealing. This has always gotten them just barely able to sneak by in life. These types usually act really macho when running in packs to hide their insecurities. I've been dealing with people like this my whole life. Usually a healthy dose of humility in the form of a good straight right to the nose shuts the hater and his posse down for good.

I wouldnt worry to much about what some hater has to say on the Interwebs.

You know you've got something special this guy wishes he had.

Love finding those old class rings. Hope you find the owner. Lots of targets there! bet there was a ton of non-keepers along with that haul. Congrats on it all!

Back
Top Bottom