• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ventura County, California

SIMILISA

Hi guys and gals.

I have had an interest in MD for years, however, no one around me shows any kind of interest. What is my problem? I have nothing, no equipment, notta. I would like to find someone that would want some company on MD trips to the beach/water so I can learn abit about it before I make the plunge into buying the equipment. I will be your digger :wow:

Lisa

Hey SimiLisa - I take it you live in Simi Valley. I lived there for about 5 years and my in-laws are still there.

I'm now in Pasadena and do hunt beaches from time to time. I usually hit the Zuma area but haven't had much luck. I don't own a beach detector, but mine works ok.

Perhaps we could connect and hit a beach sometime this summer. Another thing to consider is checking out any detecting clubs. I know there is a prospecting club in the Chatsworth area, and many of the folks there are detectorists. I've been there a few times; good folks.

Talk to you soon.

RD :cool:

Hey Robin,

Yes, I am in Simi Valley, been here for about 4 years now. Love it out here....Originally from Minnesota though! So Simi Valley is looking pretty good! HA! I would love to accompany you on a little MD adventure. I am going to figure out how to send you a private message and I will give you contact info. Nice to meet you

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom