14k....

Hey Dew. Good seeing you on the beach yesterday. Curious on that ring what the CTX showed onscreen? I have a dual band wedding band like that one, white gold middle band and yellow outer and on my screen I get a horizontal slash that'll start around 12 20 and to to 12 35. Very strange.

That sounds about right....... 12-21 to 23. You are going to have to put some fat on or upgrade that 3MM suit this winter......... that water is coooooool.:lol: Nice seeing you too..... Not to many chasing those deep targets. Perfect conditions to test a new machine soon.

Its still early Zee....... Itsaring had a nice on recently too.

Dew

Nice finds!
Maybe it's the photo angle but is the loop on the cross big enough to slide over the clasp onto the chain?

First chain of the year.......22.7 grams and the ring is 7.2 grams. Not shown was another pairs of Ray bans and a busted cell phone. On a roll with those Ray bans....like the 4th pair for the year.

I found the chain first... about 4" down with a very solid tone.... no one would have missed it. Then i thought surely there was something on this chain. So i started looking for the cross. About a foot away i got a weak IRON ton that would break..... about 7" down i snagged it. IF i hadnt been looking for it there is no way i would have found it. I dont post very often but the 23K and this seemed like some good ones to show off. Well i believe i about paid for the EQ.:lol:[/Q

awesome find congrats :yes:

I just checked....... yes the chain clasps will go thru freely. I hadnt checked...... oh wouldnt that have been bad..... knowing there might have been another chain or cross.:lol:

Alpo..... The nickel in white gold likely puts it at that digit point.

very nice finds im sure it made your day. do you find alot of chains? my first and only gave me a wierd and broken tone,and it would fade in and out???? cograts on a nice one

That is what I call two great finds!! Congrats and keep making those awesome finds. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom