ScubaDetector's Scoop Contest Gets GOLD

Jim53

I would like to thank ScubaDetector and Chuck at Sunspot for their generous donation of this great scoop. http://www.stealthscoop.com/

Unfortunately, this scoop in being born in a contest with us water hunters' worst enemy, the pulltab. Not just one or two but a lot of pulltabs. More than many of us would care to dig in our life.

To help keep this scoop from developing any bad habits of digging pulltabs, I am donating a 14k gold ring to be placed in the scoop so the first target in this scoop is gold setting up for a future where I hope many more will follow.
Keep the numbers coming. Jim

Attachments

• scuba1.jpg
    scuba1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 326
  • scuba2.jpg
    scuba2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 329
  • scuba3.jpg
    scuba3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 323
Jim contacted me with this idea last week folks. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag again!!

We talked on the phone and set the wheels in motion. Jim is sending the ring to Chuck. Chuck is going to tape it in the scoop and so:

Your FIRST target is going to be a beautiful 14K ring. Hopefully your scoop will now be trained to dig gold and not pull tabs!!

Thank you Jim for your wonderful contribution.

Life just got better...Thanks to Jim..Robert..n Chuck

Attachments

• 1616840333_4ab33183fa_z.jpg
    1616840333_4ab33183fa_z.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 306
Jim contacted me with this idea last week folks. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag again!!

We talked on the phone and set the wheels in motion. Jim is sending the ring to Chuck. Chuck is going to tape it in the scoop and so:

Your FIRST target is going to be a beautiful 14K ring. Hopefully your scoop will now be trained to dig gold and not pull tabs!!

Thank you Jim for your wonderful contribution.

That's BRILLIANT! I need to tape gold rings to my lesche digger over night, and get them trained, too! Jim, you are awesome. :0)

:D

As Jim stated "Unfortunately, this scoop in being born in a contest with us water hunters' worst enemy, the pulltab. Not just one or two but a lot of pulltabs. More than many of us would care to dig in our life."

This is a year's pile of pulltabs for me, and luckily 99% of them are not scooped. I find them fanning while diving. If I scooped that many I would be going bonkers!

i really want to thank Jim again for taking the time to contact me and offer this wonderful addition to the contest.

I would also be negligent if I didn't thank Chuck again for helping me make this contest a reality. Sure I could have paid full price for the scoop. However I was able to have one more contest before diving season with the discount he offered me.

Members helping other members make this hobby and website great is what we need and desire.

Thanks to all that joined and I hope you all appreciate the forum owners, mods and people that contribute with stories, helpful information and experience to make this hobby a great one to have and a great website that can go on and on.

Back
Top Bottom