Sunday demo'd house lot with silver

off the iron

Elite Member
Hi all,

Got out with Scorpio for a few hours on Sunday and we were happy to stumble across an old house lot recently demo'd.

I love hunting recently bulldozed house sites and seem to do very well at them.

Was fortunate to score a 1935 Merc, 4 wheats, and a 1907 IH.
Also found a 1974 rabies tag, an old football charm, and a cool looking marble.

I hope everyone is able to get out and GL to all

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 522
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 518
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 520
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 519
That is just great. So many places I just missed because I didnt have a detector a couple years sooner.

Congrats on a great day! Question on the property you were hunting, did you have to gain permission to the property? I only ask because I know of a few pots that had houses on them once but always assumed they were private property. My guess is just go for it and hope for the best right? :p Thanks and HH!

Congrats on a great day! Question on the property you were hunting, did you have to gain permission to the property? I only ask because I know of a few pots that had houses on them once but always assumed they were private property. My guess is just go for it and hope for the best right? :p Thanks and HH!

The house had just been KO'd within the past few days. Not like a vacant lot.
We didn't ask permission, no fence and no "No Tresspassing" signs. On a Sunday with light rain and low 50's for temps there wasn't going to be anyone complaining. The neighbors of the house next door did wave at us and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom