My first silver half dollar

hikingthehills

And a silver Rosey. And the ugliest wheat penny I've ever seen. I found this at a place I've hunted a ton of times. It was a short hour hunt but so glad the earth gave these to me tonight! Finally learning how to work the At Pro in Pro mode and it's paying off. I hated it at first but now it really helps me zero in on the goodies!

Attachments

• halfdollar1.jpg
    halfdollar1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 256
  • halfdollar2.jpg
    halfdollar2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Wow! Congrats on your first big silver! Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice silver. Congratulations on the great finds. I can certainly relate to the comment on the ugly wheat penny. I recently found the ugliest mercury dime I've ever seen.

Thanks yall! I really thought I had a silver dollar at first, my heart was pounding. To tell the truth I'm just surprised I've found anything. I've went and hunted this place and hardly brought anything out of the yard. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good! That silver dime was my first hole tonight.

That's awesome!!!! Found my first yesterday. A 51. And a wheat. I beat you by a day, you beat me by a dime . :kingdances:

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

That's awesome!!!! Found my first yesterday. A 51. And a wheat. I beat you by a day, you beat me by a dime . :kingdances:

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Congrats! I sure was happy with big silver in the hole, I bet you was too! It was awesome for me, soon as I flipped over the plug it was sitting right on top!

Thanks yall! I really thought I had a silver dollar at first, my heart was pounding. To tell the truth I'm just surprised I've found anything. I've went and hunted this place and hardly brought anything out of the yard. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good! That silver dime was my first hole tonight.

Your coil has got to go over the spot... so you're lucky..... but you are also persistent and you earned it. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Big silver is tough to find because there's not that much of it relative to "little silver" aka dimes

Back
Top Bottom