Dolmar Chainsaws ???

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Getting about wood cutting time and I am going to get a different chainsaw. I like to try different brands just as I do detectors (except I keep a chainsaw 4 or 5 years, not 4 or 5 days like I do detectors, lol). Anyways I have used Husqvarna's/Stihl's,Poulan's/and just sold my Jonsered, I had my mind made up to try a Echo. I can buy one online really reasonable but would rather buy from a dealer. I called the dealer I bought my Jonsered from (he is quite aways away from me) and he told me he is a Dolmar dealer as well as a Jonsered dealer. I have never heard of Dolmar's before, I have been looking them up on the internet and they seem to get a good review, seems most things made in Germany is good quality. They are a different looking saw but I don't care as long as they are good. Has any of you owned or used a Dolmas saw and if so what are your thoughts of them. Thanks! Steve.

Attachments

• NEW_DOLMAR_PS_3410_TH_CHAINSAW.jpg
    NEW_DOLMAR_PS_3410_TH_CHAINSAW.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4,040
Dolmar Sachs...

It's not a fast reving saw.
But, it's got the balls for a big Oak.

I perfer the Huskie saws.
When I was Pulping years ago.

Hi Steve,

Have you heard or try Zenoah chainsaws, we use them a lot here and they are very reliable,strong, speed cutting and well balance, its like holding a katana....
(they also manufacture RC motors for HPI BAJAs... top notch speeeed! )

Hi Steve,

Have you heard or try Zenoah chainsaws, we use them a lot here and they are very reliable,strong, speed cutting and well balance, its like holding a katana....
(they also manufacture RC motors for HPI BAJAs... top notch speeeed! )
Never heard of them, don't believe there is a dealer anywhere near my area.

I bought a Dolmar PS-420 and have used it a few times and really like it. It's alittle smaller than my last couple of saws but has plenty of power. They are not very popular around my area most have never heard of them. I read where they were the first chainsaw ever made.

Attachments

• PS 420 (Small).JPG
    PS 420 (Small).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 951
I bought a Dolmar PS-420 and have used it a few times and really like it. It's alittle smaller than my last couple of saws but has plenty of power. They are not very popular around my area most have never heard of them. I read where they were the first chainsaw ever made.

Steve are you going to sell it next week? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom