How to scare a Treasure Hunter!

Utah_T-Hunter

Elite Member
He saved up One Million Pull Tabs!

To also let everyone know that is not me.... Just a Random Picture off the net.

Attachments

• medium_HALLADAY-pull-tabs.jpg
    medium_HALLADAY-pull-tabs.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 349
WHAT!!! Did he steal my tabs.......Oh sorry, those are too clean to be mine:lol::lol::lol:.

I wish he lived near me.......looks like he has keep many a pull tab from hitting the ground.

I would even add my tabs to his collection if ha wanted them.

people save them up for donations, like my daughters school. They give them as donations to places like the Ronald Mc donald house and they turn around and get so much money for the charity........ We turned in about 8 gallans or so of pulltabs this school year.

According to the story that went to this Picture...... He saved up One Million Pull Tabs. I do wonder on a average if we saved all of ours ..... How fast we will hit that mark?

In all honesty...... If we all saved maybe we could beat some sort of Record and get in the Gunniness book of Records lol. It would not take very long if we all did save. As of today I am saving every Pull Tab.

Ok fine if everyone really wants to do this, I will keep track of them. You all can mail my your pull tabs and I will start the count. I am for real so lets see how many people we can get interested and I will be the sucker to keep them. Let me know what everyone decides.

I will Mail a bunch soon once I get enough collected. I rather send quite a few when I do send them. It be interesting of this Metal Detecting Forum collecting the most Pull Tabs. Another great thing about it..... It will make others more eager to find Pull tabs which means more Ring Finds and Gold they find as well.

I could spend the only pulltab that I found, but I still need it
to air test my MD once in a while.
BTW - UtahTHunter you have a nice avatar portrait :lol:

im going to start saving the tabs but only the dug ones....is that correct that they have to be dug tabs?

Yes, I have been saving all summer. Thank you for your interest in this.

I could spend the only pulltab that I found, but I still need it
to air test my MD once in a while.
BTW - UtahTHunter you have a nice avatar portrait :lol:

Isn't she/it lovely and so beautiful? :lol:

Want to see more great and interesting sights.... See this thread.

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=53223

:lol:

Isn't she/it lovely and so beautiful? :lol:[/url]

Oh yes ! - I am specially shocked by her/its smile :lol::shock:

Regarding the pulltab question - the guys here doesn't throw pulltabs
away,but you can find tons of beer crown corks instead :cheers::rofl:

I just cannot imagine the possibilty of what horror of waking up one morning and you wake up to something like my Avatar staring at you.... With that big ole smile. It does not speak.... Just stares at you ....... Something like that would simply creep me out. Of course waking up to it would creep me out period.

Or you wonder what that noise is under the bed and you look and there it is! Just staring away with that creepy smile.

Anyways I better stop. Give myself nightmares.

I just cannot imagine the possibilty of what horror of waking up one morning and you wake up to something like my Avatar staring at you.... With that big ole smile. It does not speak.... Just stares at you ....... Something like that would simply creep me out. Of course waking up to it would creep me out period.

Or you wonder what that noise is under the bed and you look and there it is! Just staring away with that creepy smile.

Anyways I better stop. Give myself nightmares.
Indeed,
Your avatar is so amazing that I just cannot take my eyes away from it ...
Just one question :
did the poor gal /guy receive a couple punchs in the eyes or is it just only
too much make up ? -

Indeed,
Your avatar is so amazing that I just cannot take my eyes away from it ...
Just one question :
did the poor gal /guy receive a couple punchs in the eyes or is it just only
too much make up ? -

I do believe it is to much makeup. A "female" that puts lots of makeup on to make them so beautiful and pretty so all the guys will chase them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom