Mid Michigan lost ring! Assistance needed

teotwawki12

Elite Member
I received this private message from a poor soul who lost his wedding band...I'll certainly help him out, but I'm headed to the U.P. this weekend and will have to wait. Anybody around the area that is interested in assisting?

I blanked out the location to deter Pirates from scooping it up in the dark hours of the night....and also because I don't charge to help people

I've seen enough scam emails to believe that this probably isn't one....

"Good evening to you,

After a frantic internet search I stumbled across this forum, as I am desperate for some help. I'm wondering if you still are in the lansing area and had any interest in helping a fella out?

This evening as I was leaving my sons baseball practice I realized I couldn't find my wedding ring! I help out at practice and will occasionally take my ring off as my catching glove has periodically pulled it off. Long story short, there is a mens white gold wedding band lying in the grass somewhere at (LOCATION DELETED), and my wife and I are devastated! I have it narrowed down to a couple of areas where it almost has to be. But my search came up empty.

If you are still able and willing, name your price and I will gladly compensate you if you find it! If you're interested I can send you an arial view of the fields and I will box in the 2 areas I believe it to be.

Thank you for your time!"

Would love to help out but it's a bit of a drive from San Diego. I believe Mud Puppy is out that direction, maybe PM him and see if its close.

I lost my wedding band 30+ years ago in Desolation Wilderness while breaking up firewood. I know how the ring loser feels.

I figure the first men's wedding band I find will substitute for it. But if it has an inscription like mine did, I will try to find the owner.

I'm with The Ring Finders Traverse City. I will be in lansing next Saturday and Sunday. Email me through the ring finders and l will help if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom