Couple OLD wheaties

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Found these at the same area we found an old 1880 military uniform button. an old military post that was abandoned in 1891 and turned into a school after. Im CONVINCED there's some silver in there! Can't wait to get back out there!

1913 and 1920 S

Attachments

• 20190514_172215.jpg
    20190514_172215.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 20190514_172003.jpg
    20190514_172003.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 170
Congrats on the Wheaties. The saying goes if there is Wheaties, there is silver close by. Allegedly. lol. I still love digging wheats and it seems they don't get the respect they deserve. at the very least they are 60 yr. old and I think a handsome coin. And thanks for showing the dates, most just show the reverse and heck everybody knows what the back of a wheatie looks like. Its the date that is what makes it interesting. Good luck on your quest for silver. HH Mark

Congrats on the Wheaties. The saying goes if there is Wheaties, there is silver close by. Allegedly. lol. I still love digging wheats and it seems they don't get the respect they deserve. at the very least they are 60 yr. old and I think a handsome coin. And thanks for showing the dates, most just show the reverse and heck everybody knows what the back of a wheatie looks like. Its the date that is what makes it interesting. Good luck on your quest for silver. HH Mark

Lol I actually thought about showing the backs but I like the dates more and everyone knows a wheat by the date. I tend to fall Into the belief that if you find wheaties you are at least in the righr area for silver's but I've only found one so my opinion is biased haha. I found a wheatie not long before my first silver. So who knows...

Back
Top Bottom