Florida hunter's Please Feed The Sharks

When they start going after water hunters, I'll take notice. Right now they seem to have a taste for surfers, and I gave that up 25 years ago.
DL

18kRonin/ Dirty Love

Public awareness is the up most importance :lol:, Dirty Love, it's called Surf & Turf , :shock: , don't think they care, till after you loose your limb , how you taste, must not taste to bad, 3 attacks the same day, maybe we are officially on the menu howboutit

Fox news was pointing out the big red sign that said "dangerous marine life warning" and how each of the surfers walked by it on their way to pet the sharks, er, uh um, I mean surf. LOL

MD-Mainiac

They don't hold spelling issue's accountable on this forum, did you just wake up :?: , or were you born yesterday :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: howboutit . sometimes ya just got to go with the flow :pirate2: PS i here they are finding gold in 4-5 foot of water Location New Smyrna Beach Florida Bro., :lol: go get it :yes::secret::thumbsup:

They don't hold spelling issue's accountable on this forum, did you just wake up :?: , or were you born yesterday :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: howboutit . sometimes ya just got to go with the flow :pirate2: PS i here they are finding gold in 4-5 foot of water Location New Smyrna Beach Florida Bro., :lol: go get it :yes::secret::thumbsup:

Earl, Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, do us ALL a HUGE favor. (I use caps lock for emphasis b/c this is really important)

Turn off your computer and dust off one of the many pristine machines in your detecting "museum" aka house and go find something with them.

If you're afraid of sharks or not willing to drive to the water to use said machines, there's a classified section on this forum where many members would be happy to purchase and USE your machines.

This has been a public service announcement.

($20 says earl misses this white text and writes a long winded, incoherent reply with 28 smileys)

Swing

Public service announcement :laughing:, i will be hunting mid October, i will own a beach house, be advised i will be hunting more than you, while your gold is drying up, up North, it won't, were I am, can't you read ? in this thread , the forum doesn't account for spelling issue's- or anything else except the rules, don't worry about my machines as they will soon be used on a regular basis, go find some Gold bro., haven't seen you post much, as your buddy Captain Silver & Craig , are pulling the last bit of gold from your shores :shock::lol:, your loosing out :realitycheck::takeoff: Of course i under stand that your ball & chain keeps you in the house :yes::D Swing mark my word, I will be pulling gold, while your still asking permission from your wife 2 hunt :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::jail: :hornetsnest::realitycheck::heartylaugh::tissue::sarcastic::violin::takeoff::twisted:

Last edited:
Public service announcement :laughing:, i will be hunting mid October, i will own a beach house, be advised i will be hunting more than you, while your gold is drying up, up North, it won't, were I am, can't you read ? in this thread , the forum doesn't account for spelling issue's- or anything else except the rules, don't worry about my machines as they will soon be used on a regular basis, go find some Gold bro., haven't seen you post much, as your buddy Captain Silver & Craig , are pulling the last bit of gold from your shores :shock::lol:, your loosing out :realitycheck::takeoff: Of course i under stand that your ball & chain keeps you in the house :yes::D Swing mark my word, I will be pulling gold, while your still asking permission from your wife 2 hunt :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::jail: :hornetsnest::realitycheck::heartylaugh::tissue::sarcastic::violin::takeoff::twisted:

OH earl, you are so predictable. (see white font in my last post)
You talk so much $hit, you may as well turn around b/c you're talking out of your ass. Funny thing is you have zero game to back up all the talk.

How many gold finds do you have this year again?? Yeah, that's what I thought...crickets. I'm not even close to some of the guys on this forum in terms of gold finds but I'm certain I've got more than you. Oh, I don't post all my finds on here by the way.

LOL @ ball and chain comment as if my wife keeps me from hunting. Move along now, Earl. Shogun needs some affection and your machines need a good dusting. You also might want to go easy on the smileys before you give yourself a stroke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom