• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Minelab Does It Again

Certainly not a beach machine so who cares? The GPX is even more so that is a bargain. :laughing:

For this price, you know it's going to be the best metal detector that the new owners have ever used in their youtube videos....LOL It's going to be amazing, and blow every other detector on the market out of the water. It will do things unheard of in ANY other detector, ever! You'll see!:lol:

I think some time ago I seen where they sold like 500 of the Military Models similar to that one and the price was just about the same..3900.oo and that has been a few years ago. So I guess they figure we can flip the bill into our budget...:lol:

WOW, Minelab get ridiculous with their pricing, not just with this detector but all of them. They make good detectors but no more so then Whites, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro.... I've owned 5 Minelabs and they found no more or no less than my less expensive CZ's, F75's, V3i's, etc. I don't understand what makes them mark up their detector so much. The V3i with wireless headphones is still $1,000 cheaper than the CTX3030, granted the CTX is waterproof but does that justify $1,000 extra? And come to think of it their repair fee's for out of warranty detectors is usually several hundred minimum! If my Explorer dies it will be cheaper to buy a new detector than to have it repaired. :?:

They want how much:heartylaugh: it doesnt even come with a lifetime warranty and they call us :pirate: My eyes are still blinking from the CTX price.

Dew

Ridiculous but a great biz opportunity. I think I'll buy some used infiniums and then make my own fold-up configuration. So....

DnD's new Foldable, 200' w/p detector:
$ 600 used PI
$ 200 parts & labor
$3,100 PROFIT

:lol: :gettinmoney: :run1:

Dew

Relax buddy, the purchase might come with a digger girl, they figure when your warranty expires , when it goes into there shop, they will get there digger girl expense back & more :gettinmoney: , they are banking on it :yes::laughing: , not counting the robbery price 4 the machine.

WOW, Minelab get ridiculous with their pricing, not just with this detector but all of them. They make good detectors but no more so then Whites, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro.... I've owned 5 Minelabs and they found no more or no less than my less expensive CZ's, F75's, V3i's, etc. I don't understand what makes them mark up their detector so much. The V3i with wireless headphones is still $1,000 cheaper than the CTX3030, granted the CTX is waterproof but does that justify $1,000 extra? And come to think of it their repair fee's for out of warranty detectors is usually several hundred minimum! If my Explorer dies it will be cheaper to buy a new detector than to have it repaired. :?:

I will tell you why.. They lost 1.2 Billion dollars in sales over the last year That's with a B!!!!

If theyre gunna make something with a hefty price tag like that , the least they could do is make it pretty to look at.. That thing is fugly

Dan

That's good news, maybe there bubble will burst , and crash back down to earth ,reality prices :roll::yes:, this machine shouldn't have been 1 penny more than the ATX howboutit

That's good news, maybe there bubble will burst , and crash back down to earth ,reality prices :roll::yes:, this machine shouldn't have been 1 penny more than the ATX howboutit

You got that right! If you think about it we have the power to do something about it... We are the ones who buy them.. If we don't buy they don't make money.. Then they well lower there prices.. Its not hard..Howboutit!!!

Back
Top Bottom